Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unlucky Weekend....

My 'luckiest' day of my life was Sunday... Sprained my pinkie toe!! Can you believe that?? I've never experienced this before.

It was during taekwondo training when i sprained it. Come to think of it, it was mostly of my carelessness.. I tried to attempt 360 turning kick and land with my kicking leg[i know a lot of you might be wondering what is that] but if you know what is that, I bet you know it's hard for me to that.

When I landed, I felt pain shot through my nerves. And i thought that it might be just a while and the pain will just go off after that. Unfortunately, it didn't!! I didn't realise it till i was doing some other kicks and i felt pain in my toe. OUCH!!

*sigh* Guessed I'll just have to bare with the pain for these few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment