Sunday, April 25, 2010

A-R-G-H-!-!-!-!

WTF!! I can't help but spitting this out of my mind. What did I done to make myself end up in this condition!! For sure, I am going to suffer for quite a long time. Just when I just wanted to continue what I have always done. I really want to find somewhere where I can just shout my lungs out!

Just woke up for 2 hours and a disaster happens!!(Well, for me it is a disaster.)I bet anyone of you heard about spraining the ankle before, but spraining the knee?? I think this will be the first time any of you heard about it. Yea, guess what?? I SPRAINED MY KNEE!!! Now i can't move my knee freely, and i walk like a penguin. SERIOUSLY MAN!!

I can't imagine how am i going to college for these few days. I will surely look weird walking around the college like that for about 2 to 3 weeks(my guess). I am sure alot of people will be wondering:''Why is that girl walking in that way, it sure looks funny.'' And they will think it's funny and just laugh away. Frankly speaking, I don;t even have an idea on how i managed to injured my knee like this. And according to Kai Jun, my leg looks very swollen. Oh My God!! I really hate what is happening to me right now. I only know that I need something to let me reelease my anger on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment