Thursday, March 25, 2010

First???

First week in college...
First time i enter the class with no girl friends in the class...
First time that i feel secondary school may be much better...
First time i don't speak chinese with friends at school...

Yup, I enrolled into college. currently studying A-levels. On the first day at school, I went to a class thinking that i might meet someone I know. I did meet some people whom i known. BUT!! they are all boys: Gulu, Wei heng, Leong Yong, n yee hong. I was thinking, OMG!! I will be so quiet today that i don't even have to speak a word and waste my saliva! I sat down thinking that i will be sitting alone the whole day. Then came a girl who sat beside me. not long after, we became friends.

The first teacher who came in was our maths teacher. His first impression to me is he teaches a bit like KKC (Koh Kwee Choo). Haha!!The way they teach and talk, except that this was a man. Physics was fine. It continued on for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment